Tuesday, August 11, 2009

There's No Telling What I'll Do If I Don't Return To You.

This is the last post from Corpus Christi for a while.

Goodbye, Corpus Christi. San Antonio may have brought me into this world but I'll always say I'm from here. You have given me potentially the happiest and best year of my life in 2009 so far. But like they say, all good things come to an end, right? I am happily going to let San Francisco, California, the 3rd best city to live in according to this one website, finish off this outstanding year. No more Whataburger. No more HEB. No more driving. No more not having anything to do. No more Gulf Of Mexico. No more parents. No more of my past around every corner. No more disgusting weather. But don't worry, I'll be back December 22nd where I will hang out with my family, eat non stop bobs, make new and rekindle old girls of interest, party, run into all the people I don't want to and enjoy the holidays with the friends I love so much.

New Chapter in life: San Francisco Conservatory of Music.



Alkaline Trio-San Francisco

I was drinking you goodbye
My heart floats in the bay
From sour home Chicago
I hear it beating far away
There's no telling what I'll do
If I don't return to you

1 comment:

  1. loved the blog had me between sad and happy ... and the song made me like it even more.
    keep updating
    ...december 22nd doesn't seem to far away..
    HAVE FUNNNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete